THE END OF THE WORLD
In the Southern end of the American continent, between the impressive and beautiful Andes Mountain Range and the majestic Atlantic Ocean, the vast southernmost region of the planet is located.
Land of mystery, myths, intrepid travellers, the Southern Cross, the southern constellation that enlightens the Patagonian night that once guided the audacious travellers: Magellan, Fitz Roy, Hudson, Darwin…
Patagonia has aroused exotic dreams for adventurers over time.
The immensity of its territory and the variety of landscapes turn each visit into a new surprise for travellers.
The scientist Charles Darwin knew how to communicate the feelings that Patagonia engenders in the visitor. After having navigated nearly five years through the “Beagle”, the same fascination he experienced, is the same one that many other tourists have, eager to get to know this final frontier of man, where the high peaks, the exuberant forests, coastal cliffs, quiet lakes and majestic glaciers fight over beauty in this territory that comprises the third part of Argentina.
- Circuito Chico
- Cerro Catedral
- Villa La Angostura
- San Martin de Los Andes via Seven Lakes
- Victoria Island & Bosque de Arrayanes (Myrtle Forest)
- Puerto Blest & Los Cantaros Cascade
- Puerto Madryn & Trelew
- Valdes Peninsula
- Punta Tombo
- El Calafate
- Perito Moreno Glacier
- Argentino Lake Navigation
- Nautical Safari
- City Tour with Walichu Caves
- Minitrekking over Perito Moreno Glacier
- El Galpón del Glaciar (Ranch Day)
- El Chaltén
- Trekking to Fitz Roy Mountain
- Trekking over Viedma Glacier
- Beagle Channel Navigation
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- End of the World Train
- City Tour with the End of the World Museum
- Estancia Harberton & Penguin Colony
- Escondido & Fagnano Lakes
- Australis Cruises